Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU - Four important areas

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DotGNU - Four important areas
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:52:01 +0200

> Also what we need to think is how to we define basic data types?
>
> void, char, int, float, long, double that sort of stuff
> Is it little-endian or big-endian?
>
> I havent payed much attention to these issues lately I have my
> mind working on other things at the moment.

I recommend asking for advice on specialized mailing lists where
some experts will see the questions.  Some of them might even get
interested in joining our project.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com