Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [DotGNU]A good warning?] and Do we have any law people around for FD?
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:17:55 +0200

> These legal issues will undoubtedly get messy, but getting a legal team in
> place with a community of sympathetic outside lawyers is extremely important.

Sounds very good.

For now, we could adopt a simple approach, e.g. like this:  Ask
every contributor to disclose exactly how much exposure they've
had to Microsoft stuff, and make them commit to report any
additional exposure immediately.  Whenever there is even the
slightest shade of a possible problem,  the contributor needs to
wait with contributing until the legal team is in place and has
provided appropriate advice.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com