Re: [DotGNU]Misc...

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Misc...
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:33:55 +1000

> My wife broke her ankle tonight.  Oddly enough it was right after Toni had
> called.  So I may have missed a few things this evening, but I will get
> caught
> up later tomorrow.  I think what I have seen of the press release is a very
> good start.  I think it is correct that we need to promote Myrddian's role in
> all this from the start much more.  I recall the NewsForge article talked a
> lot of Norbert, which was also good to see happen, even if the context wasn't
> entirely correct.

Damn sorry to hear about your wife, well hope she get's well.

Press releases are important, but we should not just go ape with them.
WE should focus more on our work.

Ehh No matter, Norbert answered I kept quiet :)
I dont make comments until I have something to yell about.

Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house
 and four people died".

                   -- Steven Wright