Re: [DotGNU]Misc...

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Misc...
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:12:39 -0400

Press releases are important, but we should not just go ape with them. WE should focus more on our work.

Yes, an excellant point. I think we did need one press release of our own so that we are not defined soley by what others have chosen to say of us, but that should be it for quite awhile. Now I think may be a good time to discuss and define what some of the packages will likely be, and where the Mono ones could fit in.

David

Ehh No matter, Norbert answered I kept quiet :) I dont make comments until I have something to yell about. __________________________________________
Myrddian <address@hidden(nospam)au>