Re: [DotGNU]Virtual Identity Ideas

From: Adam Theo
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Virtual Identity Ideas
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 23:55:48 -0400

the jabber identity project is going very well, thank you. it has really
revved up in the past week. every day we are finalizing some idea or
discussion thread, and almost every day brainstorming an idea or two.

so far we are keeping up with documentation, which is one of my biggest
prides. i'm about to publish another round of docs on the project to the
theoretic.com website.

thanks for asking, btw. i hope these two projects can share ideas over
the future.