[DotGNU]Fwd: Re: Security in SOAP?

From: Kent Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]Fwd: Re: Security in SOAP?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:49:23 +0000

I just thought I pass this on.  Looks like IBM already made up their mind.

Personally I feel otherwise.  But I'm a small cookie to make any opinion when
you have two the biggest software company -- IBM and Microsoft -- in the
world standardizing on SOAP.

If you guys choose to use SOAP, I'll keep quiet and work by myself on General
XML Messaging Protocol (GXMP). Otherwise, I will make some periodical
announcements on my progress with GXMP.

--kent