[DotGNU]Anonymous buying

From: Kent Nguyen
Subject: [DotGNU]Anonymous buying
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:56:20 +0000

Here's a senerio for dotGNU to figure out.

Let's say I'm a chinese spy and I want to buy this top secret nuclear
technology that the US DoD has.  Let's there's a guy who works for the US DoD
who happen to manage to steal this top secret document.  (US DoD isn't that
secure anyway :-).  This guy posted a sublimial message on some message board
that he is saling "lemon and copper".  Since I'm a chinese spy, I can tell
that he is saling some topic secret information stolen from the US DoD.  What
I want now is to be able to buy the top secret information anonymously.  I
don't want the guy who stole the top secret document to know who I am.

How can dotGNU system help me buy anonymously?

--kent