Re: [DotGNU]Re: A Proposal for a Solution (Jabber)

From: Peter Saint-Andre
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: A Proposal for a Solution (Jabber)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:50:02 -0500 (CDT)

As the author of many of the documents available at jabber.org, I'd like
to point out that I realize their many deficiencies, so if you don't find
answers to your questions there, let me know and I'll chime in here on
this list.

Not to toot my own horn, but I maintain a page on my personal website
containing links to some other docs and articles I've written related to
Jabber, the URL is http://www.saint-andre.com/jabber/ -- in addition I
have an article in the current (August 2001) issue of Linux Magazine that
people seem to think provides a pretty good introduction to Jabber
technology.

Peter