Re: [DotGNU]Re: A Proposal for a Solution (Jabber)

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: A Proposal for a Solution (Jabber)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:28:41 -0400

Hmmm... Very interesting...

OK, you've convinced me that Jabber might be - at least partially - what
we're looking for.  But, before wasting your time doing the research,
I'd like to personally take a harder look at some of the Jabber
resources you posted earlier on the list. :)

Or, if you have any other resources that you'd like to point me to, I'd
appreciate it. :)

Thanks again. :)

        -Barry