[DotGNU]ANDF, TenDRA - Where is the current version?

From: Carsten Kuckuk
Subject: [DotGNU]ANDF, TenDRA - Where is the current version?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:45:58 +0200

I went to http://www.andf.org/ and followed the relevant links. Sooner or
later, they all point to .tar.gz files for either TenDRA documentation or
the TenDRA distribution. I tried to build them on a SuSE 6.2 and on a SuSE
7.2, but was not successfull. I also noticed that all files have dates from
the past century. Does anybody know who the current maintainer is, and if
anybody is still working on this technology at all? It looks very promising.

Carsten