Re: [DotGNU]ANDF, TenDRA - Where is the current version?

From: Carsten Kuckuk
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]ANDF, TenDRA - Where is the current version?
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 22:59:38 +0100

Bill,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am still reading the standard and the
other document, but I have a difficult time understanding the use of the
terms in it. And the documents lack examples, so I thought I might find
out more about it by playing around with the TenDRA compiler. I don"t
know enough about the ANDF concepts yet, but ANDF seems to predate Java
and Microsoft's CLR, and as it is an open standard, implementing it in a
clean-room fashion should not cause any legal problems. And the existing
implementation could be used to check the clean-room implementation
against it. So, if it can be turned into a sandboxed something, it would
be a good candidate for a VM replacement.

Carsten