Re: e: [DotGNU]Copyright waivers for developers?

From: Bill Lance
Subject: Re: e: [DotGNU]Copyright waivers for developers?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

>  We are no longer in a simple battle of
> wits.
> This has become a form of direct warfare.  We are
> now
> fighting to exist as a community...
>
>       -Barry

My point exactly.  Microsoft is not behaving as a
company competing in a market place.  They are
behaving like a military force on a battle field.
Morality and ethics never has been an issue with
Gates.  Law, so far, is only intended to misdirect and
hobble any opposition.  Force and power is the only
thing that counts.  And MS has more resources and
power than 95% of the nation states on the face of the
Earth.  And they are using that power to attack and
destroy everything in their path that they can focus
on.