Re: [DotGNU]Who is working on the IL VM?

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Who is working on the IL VM?
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:50:50 -0700

At 09:56 AM 8/16/01 +0100, Martin Coxall wrote:

I guess what I am saying is that I don't think Mr P.Net should have severed
relations with Mono so thoroughly and so quickly. God knows, Miguel can be
difficult at times, but he can usually be convinced...

Knowing Rhys through this and seeing his actions, I don't see him as trivially severing ties. This perception of the situations seems skewed to me.

        -Barry