[DotGNU]Pnet runtime support for networking

From: Silvernerd
Subject: [DotGNU]Pnet runtime support for networking
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 19:09:24 +0100

Hi,

I'm working on pnetlib's networking library and I was wondering: is
there runtime support for sockets in pnet?
I've checked the native.html file but it only talks about standard io
functions like seek and write, but not about socket specifics like bind
and accept.
As far as I know it isn't possible to open a network connection with C
under Linux using only normal io functions, so it would become hard for
me to create the socket class with only the normal io functions. Or am I
missing something here?

--
Silvernerd (Peter Minten)

"Using Linux is like walking over a ray of bricks, not as beautiful, but
a lot more substantial than light."