[DotGNU]Rotor

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Rotor
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 09:13:59 +1000

Microsoft's shared source implementation of the CLI,
Rotor, will probably be hitting the net sometime later
this year.  There's certainly a lot of press hooha going
on about it at the moment.

Just to remind everyone: when it is released, you must
not download it or otherwise look in its direction if you
intend to contribute code to pnet.  The license is highly
unlikely to be GPL-compatible, and so we want to avoid
any possibility of contamination.

It may be tempting to take a peek.  It's always fun to
look at new code.  But we must resist that temptation.