Re: [DotGNU]cscc compiling pnetlib

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]cscc compiling pnetlib
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 08:14:32 +1000

address@hidden wrote:

> How much to go before cscc is able to compile the pnetlib ? I think now that
> is
> where we should concentrate cause cscc not being able to compile pnetlib is a
> major hurdle in the development of pnetlib.

Absolutely, this is the biggest hurdle right now.  The
following are the main areas that need help in rough
order of importance (most important first):

- Array "new" expressions
- Attributes
- Interface method declarations
- "base.X" operators
- "foreach" and "using" statements
- Nested classes
- Events
- Asynchronous delegates
- "goto" statement
- Unsafe pointer handling
- Local constant declarations
- "stackalloc" and "fixed"

Grep for "TODO".  That's the best place to start.

The compiler is my highest priority.  I probably won't
be looking at anything else until it is done.