[DotGNU]The summary of the first session

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]The summary of the first session
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 20:59:20 +0530

Hi E'body,
        The first session of the DotGNU meet-a-thon was conducted today
at 10 AM GMT on the IRC channel #dotgnu of irc.openprojects.net .

        The meet was visited by a number of new comers interested in
the various projects of DotGNU. The discussion ranged from SEE,DEE
Portable.NET , XMLRPC and SOAP. Our developers Norbert Bollow, Rhys
Weatherly, Mark Peters & Miles Lott (of Phpgroupware fame) , Stephen
Compall, Peter Minten ,John Le'Brecage etc.. were there. Also a
developer from the Jabber group was also there . According to a nick
count (excluding my nick troubles), we had about 25-30 visitors.

        Rhys has offered to take a tutorial of How to do "X with Pnet"
tutorial tomorrow. Any requests about what X is ?. I have that pnetcgi
demo up on my box . Also lots of talks about SEE/DEE. Phpgroupware
have come too. So let's make noise like a hoop and roll along.

Gopal.V

PS: due to ajmitch hiding the irclogs *very* well we have a scribe but
    no logs. These logs are from Rhys's box

<<irc.log.1>>
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success