OT: address@hidden (was Re: [DotGNU]FOSE SELinux Panel)

From: S11001001
Subject: OT: address@hidden (was Re: [DotGNU]FOSE SELinux Panel)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:44:36 -0600

Sorry for violating your request as a reply to the request, but I don't know where else to ask this.

Norbert Bollow wrote:
In addition to staying on topic, I would like to ask everyone
here to help us wave the banner of free software ethics, by
using the terms "free software" and "GNU/Linux".

Or just "GNU", as I use.

For a good explanation of why this is important, please refer
to http://norbert.ch/free-software.html (a transcript of a
recent speech of Richard M. Stallman).

What sort of moral issues arise in using address@hidden I only ask because I am running it, and can't decide whether to get rid of it in favor of a completely free system.

Once again, sorry, but I don't think comp.sci.seti would have been much help (bunch of BRAGgers). There's probably a better place for this question.

--
Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The Labs.
        -- Dennis Ritchie