Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib devels: when shall we meet ?

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib devels: when shall we meet ?
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:36:34 -0600

Gopal.V wrote:
Hi E'body,
        I'm thinking of some offshoots of the DotGNU meet last week.
The general interaction brought some new ideas/people and got a lot more of them interested.

        To really help the newcomers from last week, I'm thinking about
scheduling a set of meetings of pnetlib developers on IRC. The discussions
will revolve round the usual stuff about developing.

        I think that an hour or so of some small talk about pnetlib, will
do wonders to the speed of development. If someone (especially Rhys) has
a good time to offer for everybody -- please do.

        It is not for me to *fix* a time and announce -- please comment.

Well, I would suggest a rolling schedule, to catch all the time zones. i.e. weekdays, my availability is ~2200GMT-0300GMT. Weekends, ~1700-2200GMT. Subject to change, of course, and also to other annoying computer users in the house ;). But anyway, my restrictive times wouldn't catch everyone, whom I presume may also have restrictions. So a rolling schedule...

BTW, this week I'm off, except I work Mon, Wed, Thu (GMT-0600 of course) evenings. Well, late night on Thu, anyway.

Also, while you may not fix, some1 has to announce? ;)

--
/*
 * [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum