[DotGNU]Timezone blues

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Timezone blues
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:47:06 +1000

> Sorry, but I doubt that the rest of my house will appreciate my needs to be
> online at 4AM (CST). So if this time is ideal for most of you, I will not be
> able to make it.

The timezone issue is difficult to solve.  The "usual" time
we've been using (10am GMT) is satisfactory for everyone
East of GMT (Europe, India, and Australia), but it is not
ideal for the Americas.

Since I'm the furtherest away from GMT in either direction,
I'm basically the problem where discussion of pnet/pnetlib
is concerned.

How about dual meetings on weekends: Sat 10am GMT,
and Sat 11pm GMT?  The first for East-GMT, and the
second for West-GMT.  Sat 11pm GMT would be Sat 5pm
CST, and Sun 9am my time.

Better?