Re: [DotGNU]Timezone blues

From: S11001001
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Timezone blues
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:50:46 -0600

How about dual meetings on weekends: Sat 10am GMT,
and Sat 11pm GMT?  The first for East-GMT, and the
second for West-GMT.  Sat 11pm GMT would be Sat 5pm
CST, and Sun 9am my time.

Well, I've been one of those lucky people who work Saturday evenings. But this may be changing soon...i.e., 2300GMT is fine for this Saturday.

My ideal time right now would be ~1800GMT Saturday, but this may not provide enough skew for the rest of the world.

--
/*
 * [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum