Re: [DotGNU]Lead developers appointed

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Lead developers appointed
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:47:36 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Gopal V. - Pnetlib Lead Developer At Large (LDAL)
> The role of a lead developer is to co-ordinate work and

        I think we'll have a sort of meeting on IRC this weekend.
I had suggested this in an earlier mail.

        If no one has objections, can I fix it on Sun 10 AM GMT ?.
(/me looks at nymia and s11001001).

        Also I have updated the status pages and put up the maintain.xml
and developer.xml into pnetlib.

Gopal.V

PS: my preference is saturday , but its too late for this week's saturday !
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success