[DotGNU]Lead developers appointed

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Lead developers appointed
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:12:07 +1000

In the interests of making pnetlib development run more
smoothly, and to take some of the load off me, I have
appointed the following two people to special roles:

Gopal V. - Pnetlib Lead Developer At Large (LDAL)
Peter Minten - Lead Developer for System.Net

The role of a lead developer is to co-ordinate work and
patches in their area.  I will be act in the role of LDAL
for pnet and treecc.

We also have several active CVS committers and
patch submitters, who have been working tirelessly
in their respective areas.  Some of these may also be
appointed as lead developers as the need arises.

All developers are ultimately responsible to myself
and the DotGNU Steering Committee to conduct
themselves in a way which is responsive to the
needs of the DotGNU community.

Things are really starting to move along on pnetlib,
which is great.  Keep up the good work, all of you.