Re: [DotGNU]Introduction

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Introduction
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:07:05 +0530

If memory serves me right, Erik Rozendaal wrote:

> full-time for the next 6+ months

        6+ months !.

> Because I can this much time I was looking for a project that is a
> bit more coherent than working on various pnetlib classes.

        Especially since we are only working on the ECMA spec and not the
zillions of M$ libraries.

> Some projects I was thinking of:
>  - Something else...

        I'm starting work on a Java bytecode verifier for the pnet
runtime engine this weekend (4 days). I'm not a very experienced
programmer, so I really would appreciate a code guru helping/working
on the JVM part. But it all comes to priorities of the projects ...

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success