[DotGNU]b0rked

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: [DotGNU]b0rked
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:50:51 -0800

I cant seem to generate a Makefile with any more than 0 characters in it. :[ After downloading the current CVS of pnet, pnetlib, and treecc, I tried to run autoconfig for treecc. That produced a configure script. But when I run the configure script, it whimpers about this:
creating Makefile
creating etc/Makefile
sed: ./etc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating doc/Makefile
sed: ./doc/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating tests/Makefile
sed: ./tests/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating examples/Makefile
sed: ./examples/Makefile.in: No such file or directory
creating config.h
config.h is unchanged

What is up with this? It doesn't error, but this bugs me! Then, I attempt to #make all or #make but the Makefile is really empty. Why is it not configuring right?