[DotGNU]pnetlib development

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: [DotGNU]pnetlib development
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:15:35 -0800

Are there any guides to writing the libraries for pnetlib? Someone mentioned that all one needs to know to start working on the libraries is OOP, and perhaps C# or java. Well, I think I could help but I can't figure out where to start first! I guess I need to look at the pnetlib status etc. and find a part that isnt being worked on. Then I need to look at the EMCA specs. But what next?