Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib development
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:19:33 -0800

Hmm. I just realized that I need to look at the HACKING file. And I tracked down where I read that and noticed that Gopal said he is writing up a FAQ. So, I guess that will answer my questions.

Are there any guides to writing the libraries for pnetlib? Someone mentioned that all one needs to know to start working on the libraries is OOP, and perhaps C# or java. Well, I think I could help but I can't figure out where to start first! I guess I need to look at the pnetlib status etc. and find a part that isnt being worked on. Then I need to look at the EMCA specs. But what next?