[DotGNU]Temporary fix for automake 1.5 problems

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Temporary fix for automake 1.5 problems
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 14:18:39 +1000

Attached is a script called "conf_fix.sh".  This is a temporary
fix for the "missing depcomp" problems that people have been
experiencing with automake 1.5.  To use it with treecc, do the
following:

1. Unpack a fresh copy of the treecc sources from the
   .tar.gz file (this won't work with the CVS version).
2. Copy "conf_fix.sh" to the same directory as "configure".
3. Run "./conf_fix.sh" instead of "./configure".
4. Run "make".

A similar process can be used with "pnet" and "pnetlib".

The script disables automake and autoconf so that the installed
versions don't interfere with the pre-supplied files.

We need a better solution that this, but this should help in
the short term.  Let me know if it problems still occur.