Re: AW: [DotGNU] Introduction

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: AW: [DotGNU] Introduction
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:53:03 +1000

S11001001 wrote:

> May I suggest having `seerun' as the target for the hook? This is futured to
> after SEE works, of course.

It's really up to the user how they want to configure it.
Having seerun be the gatekeeper is fine.  It may even be
useful to have it do some of the work, because it can
be configured to say "never run native Windows binaries,
but allow IL-PE to execute with ilrun".

We can easily write each component as a binfmt handler
that knows how to hand things off to the others when
necessary.  It isn't that much code in each place.