Re: [DotGNU]developers & research lists

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]developers & research lists
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:22:45 -0400

I already use a procmail filter to combine all the other dotgnu lists into one folder :). It would seem redundent to me having another list...

Rich Hilliard wrote:

I personally like receiving this type of info on the main dotGNU list,
this is where ideas for new projects and approaches can come from.

What I didn't like (and was about to complain about), was the extended
discussion of "open source" terminology on this list, since dotGNU has
made its decision to be a free software project.

-- Rich