Re: [DotGNU]Finalizing the Meet-a-thon stuff

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Finalizing the Meet-a-thon stuff
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 12:22:29 -0400

> Don't seem to have them, there isn't anything in the developers mailing
> list archives about macs this month either.

You're right. I think I sent the summary to Gopal only, for inclusion in
some big document I probably dreamed up from the haze of voluntary
insomnia. For the archives, then:

MACS is being actively (feverishly?) developed at the moment, in a mad,
headlong rush towards beta. The last release, 0.5a, mostly runs (and
there was a demo based on it for a while) but 0.6 will have some major
chunks reworked. 0.6 should be out in the next week or two. It should be
the last design step. From here on out, it's feature completion, testing
and debugging. Oh, and documentation. ;-)

We are targetting Sept. 1 for the beta release. The project has been
hosted at Sourceforge since 3/2000: http://macs.sf.net/

Cheers!

mds
--
Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small leaps.