[DotGNU]Looking for a small project

From: Eric Altendorf
Subject: [DotGNU]Looking for a small project
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:19:45 -0700

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a few months.  I was planning on getting
involved in the VRS project (doing a Java API for Goldwater) but
we've seen little activity there recently.

In the case that that doesn't work out, what would you guys like me to
tackle, as a small project?  Maybe some pnetlib stuff?  It might give
me a chance to brush up on C#...

Thanks

eric

--
"First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.
 Then they fight you.  And then you win."             -Gandhi