[DotGNU]vrs meeting

From: Ian Fung
Subject: [DotGNU]vrs meeting
Date: 12 Jul 2002 15:32:32 -0500

there will be a meeting for the vrs group this sunday in #dotgnu-vrs (on
irc.openprojects.net of course). i'm not sure about the time though
since the auth group is having a meeting at 18:30 UTC on the same day. i
would like to just say after the auth meeting, but i dont know when that
will be. if you are interested and for some reason there is no one in
#dotgnu-vrs around that time, msg me, I am alias on irc.

the main agenda for this meeting is to talk about the distributed file
system that we want to have in vrs. as you can imagine, it is a massive
undertaking. i would especially like to invite experts on file systems
and transactions to attend if they are interested.

thanks everyone,

ian