[DotGNU]lurkers, I need a MakeRelative test

From: S11001001
Subject: [DotGNU]lurkers, I need a MakeRelative test
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:29:10 -0500

Here's another potential task for anyone who needs to get his/her feet wet:

Please write a test for System.Uri.MakeRelative! The code is new, sort of complicated, and we need to start putting together tests for pnetlib anyway.

All contributions will be used to the degree that they don't overlap (and they test something useful).

1. download a copy of the TestUri source file: http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/dotgnu-pnet/pnetlib/tests/System/TestUri.cs?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

2. see the documentation for MakeRelative: http://www.dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/System/Uri.html#Uri.MakeRelative%20Method

3. read http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/dotgnu-pnet/pnetlib/doc/csunit_howto.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

4. see the rest of TestUri.cs if you need more examples

5. post something! If you're just writing a test for MakeRelative, don't even bother with all the patch stuff; just post it here. If you're doing something more ambitious, though, you should really use cvs and Rhys's make_patch.sh.

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://www.dotgnu.org

From time to time, companies have said to us, "We would make an
improved version of this program if you allow us to release it without
freedom." We say, "No thanks--your improvements might be useful if
they were free, but if we can't use them in freedom, they are no good
at all." Then they appeal to our egos, saying that our code will have
"more users" inside their proprietary programs. We respond that we
value our community's freedom more than an irrelevant form of
popularity.
        -- RMS, "The GNU GPL and the American Way"