Re: [DotGNU]CVS building instructions for PNET and TREE for CYGWIN

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]CVS building instructions for PNET and TREE for CYGWIN
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > http:/introspector.sf.net/dotgnu/mdupont-020515.patch
>
> Missing ?
Hold on,
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/dotgnu/mdupont-020515.patch
Done.
Note that you dont want to apply the full patch,
I used the makepatch util, and it grabbed all these changes to makefile
and such...
aclocal is good, mark.c, i dont know about confdefs, that might be
better a cvsignore thingie....

> Anyway ... I've been able to convince the sysadmin @ college to
> allow me to test this stuff there ...
Sounds good. I will be reading up on making a cygwin offical package.

> Especially the make clean idea is wonderful ..
we need a make cygwinpackage
or just a make dist-install for getting all the install stuff into a
dir

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont