Re: [DotGNU]call to arms

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]call to arms
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 07:57:08 -0400

If I recall correctly, Savannah actually has a project help wanted section
that can be used by package maintainers to advertise requests and skills.  If
so, perhaps the help wanted section of Savannah needs to be easier to find or
more prominent as a link on the main page.  Should we have a seperate list
with stuff specific to dotgnu packages?  Perhaps we should in the interum,
but at the same time ultimately look at ways that could be suggested to
improve Savannah as such a resource.

David