Re: [DotGNU]Poster/Slogan Project Information

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Poster/Slogan Project Information
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 04:31:20 +0200

Ian Fung <address@hidden> wrote:

> i'm here to kick off the dotGNU poster/slogan project.

I can't overstate how much I like this idea.  Once we
have good posters, we'll of course need lots of volunteers to
post the posters in public spaces.

But first let's see what poster ideas and graphics we can come
up with.  Graphics will ideally be ( GPL || FDL ) dual-licensed
so that they can be integrated into GPL'd software and also
into FDL'd documentation.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/