[DotGNU]Re: Patch 544

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Re: Patch 544
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:58:03 +0530

If memory serves me right, Jonathan P Springer wrote:
> My first time through reworking Uri.cs, I tried using a ByteArray, but
> had problems with a foreach array that I have not yet localized.  I
> don't want to start by suspecting how foreach is compiled, but at some
> point I may have to.

I could not find a ByteArray .. so I assume that you used a BitArray ..
I tried a foreach on BitArray and was surprised at the result. See
attached .cs and trace files for details

So here is what I could trace from the mess of a debugging effort ...
The issue seems to be a nice stack top going negative ... But still
hunting for the bug in String.cctor() ..

Gopal