[DotGNU]Poll - What should Rhys Do?

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Poll - What should Rhys Do?
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2002 14:20:29 +1000

This is a quick poll of DotGNU members to see what I should
be focusing my efforts on during the next few months.  This
is in addition to the core ECMA parts: ilrun, C# compiler, and
pnetlib (I'll still be working on those at the usual pace).

The purpose of the poll is to guage what people consider the
most interesting things for me to push forward outside the core.

* pnetC - a C compiler and supporting libc for IL.
* Xsharp - an X11 binding for C#.
* I18N - continuation of the i18n framework for pnetlib,
  to support other aspects besides charset conversion.
* ildb - debugger for IL programs.
* anything else cool and interesting.