Re: [DotGNU]Poll - What should Rhys Do?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Poll - What should Rhys Do?
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:06:00 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> The purpose of the poll is to guage what people consider the
> most interesting things for me to push forward outside the core.
>
> * pnetC - a C compiler and supporting libc for IL.

You are needed for the C compiler part !!!

> * Xsharp - an X11 binding for C#.

I think Everaldo can handle this for now ?.

> * I18N - continuation of the i18n framework for pnetlib,
>   to support other aspects besides charset conversion.

What other aspects ? .. Do you mean to write something like
a renderer or to implement LOCALE like features ?

> * ildb - debugger for IL programs.

Please ...

> * anything else cool and interesting.

Help my team with advice & encouragement for the Java Compiler ;-)
Ever since JILC has failed, I have been looking to do something
that does Java to IL ...

Gopal