[DotGNU]Signed vs Unsigned Int32s in assembly output

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Signed vs Unsigned Int32s in assembly output
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:52:51 +0530

Hi All,
        Was testing Jon's patches and comparing it to the
mscorlib.dll's IntPtr when this took my attention

Int32.MinValue was represented as ... "2147483648" when
compiled "cscc -S minvalue.cs".

It is actually -2147483648.. and the compiled version
when disassembled gave the correct value ..

So what's the magic that goes in during assembling ?

/me is just asking out of curiosity ...

Gopal
<<minvalue.cs>>

PS: proving that we're not really "Weekend" guys ...