[DotGNU]Qt.dll verification errors

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Qt.dll verification errors
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:11:55 +0530

Hi All,
        This is a verification bug I found in Qt.dll .... Or should
I call it a loading bug ... After tracking the bug from verify.c
to image/member.c

member.c : 529
                code->moreSections = ((*addr & 0x08) != 0);

This is set as '-1' for QtSlot.ctor(QtObject,String) ...
How I don't know ... but I can't seem to find a way out
of this ...

If anyone has any ideas please do post .... I want to fully
support QT# .

Gopal

PS: 3 hours wasted :-(