Re: [DotGNU]Adding ICalls and Implementing Directory.cs

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Adding ICalls and Implementing Directory.cs
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:41:04 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> Except that you forgot to check in the pnetlib changes, so it is
> was impossible for me to compile it and regenerate int_proto.h.

Sorry ... but I was just fixing up the bugs Kyeran was facing .
I'll commit his DirMethods.cs and FileInfo.cs changes by tonight..

But I'm having ilinternal problems here ...

> The members are already allocated and initialised.  All you need
> to do is fill them.

Ok.. I'll add my contribution to the code ... :-) ... The current code
is totally Charles Schuller ..with /me acting as a `cleaning up' guy.

Gopal