Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG meeting

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]WG leaders needed / DG WG meeting
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 14:15:30 -0400

John Le'Brecage may be the most qualified dog-wagger to represent us
everywhere. However, the last I heard from him (a while back) he was
taking some time off. Also, Barry was leading the meetings for a few
weeks, but I don't know if other responsibilities will leave him time for
this?

In the worst case, I'd be willing to take on the job, if I understand it
correctly. I'm in deep hack mode, and will be until macs is done, but I
would do my best.

In any case, I'll try to make it to the meet-fest. But 1000UTC is 6am
here, so I may be pretty useless. :-/

Cheers!

mds

--
Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity.  They seem
more afraid of life than death.  -- James F. Byrnes