Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib builds

From: Charles Shuller
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetlib builds
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:40:14 -0500

Currently I'm just trying to get in the habbit of rebuilding in the morning and then again in the evening. Say around 10 and 10 UTC, but no promises on the exactnes of the time :)

Gopal V wrote:
If memory serves me right, Charles Shuller wrote:

I'm posting current cvs builds of pnetlib to the following URL's. I'll get a page up in a day or two to make it more user friendly, but this will work for now.

Great !!! ... if you could do that for each cvs commit on pnetlib (almost daily) !!

The current loop of compiles is too long ..
Gopal

PS: btw, it's advisable to gzip them...

--
Charles Shuller