[DotGNU]pnetlib build

From: Charles Shuller
Subject: [DotGNU]pnetlib build
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 04:48:14 -0500

I've added a webpage, and am now rolling things up into a .tar.bz2. Someone who is mirroring mentioned that he was doing so and I just thought that was a great idea :)

Oh, as far as mirroring goes. Unless development on pnetlib radically increases, I think you can safely slow down to once every two hours or so. I very much appreciate it though.

The url is http://www.hermes-solutions.biz/pnetlib.html, and the url for the tar.bz2 is http://www.hermes-solutions.biz/pnet_libs.tar.bz2 I would appreciate everyone just grabbing the bz2 unless they have cause to grab the individual files. The bz2 is MUCH smaller.

Have Fun!
--
Charles Shuller
Jabber ID: address@hidden