Re: [DotGNU]Bison 1.75 and cscctest (THIS time with attachment)

From: Jonathan P Springer
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Bison 1.75 and cscctest (THIS time with attachment)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 23:17:45 -0400

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 08:54:32AM +1000, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> I had to change a couple of the "posn += 2"'s back to "++posn"
> (there is a "++posn" at the end of the loop so it is only necessary
> to increment by N-1).  With that change, it still works on my version
> of bison.  Please check it out on yours.

I struggled with that one, I admit.  But the CVS version after you
commits still cscctest's clean.  Woo-hoo!

> I really wish Bison had a better error reporting system than
> "sprintf unparsable English junk into a buffer and call yyerror". :-(

Me too.  Or at least that there was a version compatability flag.

Cheers,
-js

--
-Jonathan P Springer <address@hidden>
"A standard is an arbitrary solution to a recurring problem." - Joe Hazen