Re: [DotGNU]Unhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Unhandled Exception: System.Security.Policy.PolicyException
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 02:27:21 +0530

If memory serves me right, Josh Boudreau wrote:
> I did manage to get it to run by going to "Microsoft .Net Framework
> Wizzards" in Administrative Tools, and using the "Trust an Assembly"
> wizzard to add the helloworld.exe as a trusted assembly. But I don't
> think that's supposed to be normal behaviour for assemblies compiled with
> another .net implementation, right?

Hm... so let us figure out if we need signatures for pnet's .dlls ...
(we have all the crypto figured out ... support/*.c has all that...)

Can you forward me a helloworld.exe you compiled on your box ? ...
Just so that I can do the needful to get it running ?

> If you guys need me to be a test monkey for some stuff, just give me a
> hollar, I'll do whatever.

yes ... we do need lots of test *ahem* ... people ... Especially since
most of us don't have Win2k or similar non-free platforms ...

Gopal