[DotGNU]Simple hex dumper (Was: Call for test cases... Numeric Formattin

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Simple hex dumper (Was: Call for test cases... Numeric Formatting)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:27:26 +0530

If memory serves me right, Jonathan P Springer wrote:
> > I really want to write a hex dumper in C# ... with the formatting
> > stuff of course ...
>
> Give it a go.  String.Format("0x{X2}",(byte)255) --> "0xFF".  Sounds
> like a solid test.

Here it is ... and btw it is {0:X2} ... for hex formatting ....

So who's ready to try out porting some age old games in pnet ? ...
I already know NCurses bindings exist ... so it's a matter of porting
old game logic into C# ... Maybe the "Game of Life" might be an ideal
port ... (of course it exists in Parrot CVS disguised in Cola .. a C#
clone...) ... It's a matter of porting that to pnetcurses ...

Does someone want to do it (to learn C# , of course...) ?..

Gopal