Re: [DotGNU]Win32 Dynamic Lib Support

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Win32 Dynamic Lib Support
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 21:54:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Aditya,

Sorry I have taken so long to respond to your posting
but I have been involved in a few work projects that
have been keeping me busy. I have some code on my
windows box which I think can test your patch. I just
have one question. If I do a fresh code checkout from
the savannah cvs (using the
address@hidden:/cvsroot/dotgnu-pnet)
will your patch be included in it? Sorry I'm still a
newbie when it comes to using cvs. If it is let me
know and I can pull the code fresh from the cvs and
run some test code to see if your patch works.

Bob J

--- "Aditya P. Bansod" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've put a patch (1194) on Savannah to add support
> for Win32 dll's in
> support/dynlib.c. Unfortunately, I have no idea how
> to test if, so it would
> be wise for someone who needed this functionality to
> patch their tree w/ it
> and let me know if anything good/bad happens.
>
> --Aditya
>
> P.S. The patch came out very poorly for some reason,
> so sorry.

=====
Robert Johnson
48 Steeds Street